Thursday, June 23, 2016

M&M&M's adventures - Roadtrip New York to Boston day 2

The This morning we started some retail therapy at Wrentham mass. Even with the exchange rate, things here are a lot cheaper than in Sydney.

After shopping, we decided to stop at a Walmart to satisfy our curiosity. It is just like a Woolworths and Big W combined.
Cereal packets as big as my head
And as long as my arm...
But an awesome range of M&M's!

After that it was getting quite late so we needed to hustle into Boston to return the rental car and check in to our hotel.
We are staying near Copley square in a Brownstone townhouse. There was a lot of traffic as we neared the city and it was quite stressful trying to navigate around and the drivers in Boston could rate amongst the worst in the world. A car coming out of a side street almost collected me as I was going straight along a main street. 

After returning true rental car and settling into the apartment, we met up with my old school friend and her husband for dinner at a pizza place they love. We were able to have Bostonian pizza which is a bit thicker crust than New York pizza. Then dessert was cheesecake!! I've been itching for cheesecake shop dessert but my eyes are bigger than my stomach. It was good to share a couple of different flavours.







Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment